Saturday, December 10, 2005

@school

I live in a town of Portugal(moderatly big one)
and i go to a secundary school wicht is all the way across town from were i live .Seen as i have lived here all my life you can presumibly say that i have been in the portugueese education sistem for quite a while;olny soon has it come to my understanding that there are many great falts in it,but i am definetly not here to complain,i'm here to simply try and present things are they are in my point of view and context.
In the Portugueese scool there are 9 obligatory school years of witch it is ilegal to not atend if we are at a age lower than sixteen,theese 9 years start from the first witch is when we are between 5/6 years old and we leave kinder garden and go in to primary school,in this subdivision we have 4 years (of the 9).
well i gess thats were i should start seen as i don't realy remember much about kinder garden, I enterd primary school a year before my colleagues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home